Frank J. Wood Bridge

From DMJ Productions
Frank J. Woods Bridge

The Frank J. Wood Bridge (Also known locally as The Green Bridge) is a three span, through truss bridge crossing over the Androscoggin River between the towns of Topsham and Brunswick, Maine, on Route 201. Opened in 1932, the bridge was originally called the Brunswick-Topsham bridge (as was its predecessor) but was officially renamed the Frank J. Wood Bridge, after a local farmer who suggested the location.

From Wikipedia