|Notable work||The Mayor: A Chronicle of Williams Syndrome|
Jake Jakubowski (Jake-ah-BOW-ski) is an American director of documentaries best known for the film The Mayor: A Chronicle of Williams Syndrome, with Josh Duffy. He is a three time finalist of the Telly awards in the category of
use of music.
Early Life and Education
Jakubowski was born on September 16, 1973 at Lancaster General Hospital in Pennsylvania, under the name David Crnkovich (SERN-kah-vich). He was born with the birth defect clubfoot and underwent three surgeries to get his feet straight. At the age of seven, along with his two siblings, he was adopted into the Jakubowski family. Now with the name David Jakubowski, he took his family's nickname as his stage name; Jake Jakubowski.
In 1992 Jakubowski graduated, at the age of 18, from Simsbury High School in Simsbury, Connecticut. From 1998 through 1999 , Under the mentorship of Professor Robert Kagan, he studied video editing at Manchester Community College in Connecticut.
- (1992Director (Board of Ed. meetings), for Simsbury Community Television. Simsbury, CT. -1993 ):
- (1998Video editor, for WFSB Channel 3. Hartford, CT. -1999 ):
Cox Shopping Kartfor Cox Media Group. Manchester, CT.
- (2000Director; Video editor (Television commercials) for Cox Media Group. Manchester, CT. -2006 ):
- (2008Videographer; Video editor (Training videos) for Edible Arrangements. Wallingford, CT. -2012 ):
- (2021Producer; Director, DMJ Productions. Brunswick, ME -2023 ):
- 1998freelance), Manchester, CT. -2012 : iCONN Creations - (
- 2015Maine Street Web Design - (freelance), Brunswick, ME. -2022 :
- 2018Brunswick, ME. -2023 : Overnight Shelter Attendant for Tedford Housing.
- Official website
- Jake Jakubowski at IMDb
- Jake Jakubowski on LinkedIn
- Jake Jakubowski on Instagram
- Jake Jakubowski on Facebook
- Jake Jakubowski on YouTube